Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Poll
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 03:26 PM   #41
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I am content with the current situation, so I voted for the first option.

But I also like sun surfer's suggestion of starting over and picking the twelve most popular, so I also voted for option G.
The problem by picking to start over over again using the list provided is that it contains foreign which is no good for a global user base. So that list is no god as is and because you are voting for it as it, it should be made invalid. It would be very difficult (could be impossible) to pick a foreign book that's foreign to everyone who might participate in the book club.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote