View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #10
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I won't be unhappy if they make no changes at all. I like the Paperwhite as it is. However, I would like a smaller body with the same size screen, as in the Kobo Aura. For me the screen size is just right.

I'd also like less reliance on page numbers and more on locations. Locations make more sense to me. This isn't a big thing to me. I'm okay with it as it is.

More control of margins would be nice but I've played with the margins on my Paperwhite and on my Kobo Aura and, frankly, I find it hard to care much. I tend to like the narrower margins but I'm fine with the wider ones.

It's kind of the same for me with fonts. Playing with them I find fonts I prefer but when I'm actually reading it doesn't seem to matter to me.

I guess the only thing I'd like to see change, and I know this won't happen, is collections to be device oriented instead of cloud oriented. I have 3 Paperwhites and I'd prefer to have each organized in it's own way. As it is I can do that but not gracefully so I've just made them all the same. Much better would be a setting to allow collections to be local or shared, kind of like the settings for highlights.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote