View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #52
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewiplayer View Post
(me, sorry)

Man, I don't get this stuff... seriously. I have a 700 on order and I'm really looking forward to seeing if it's decent (if not, it goes back to Sony). For me, the 505 is useless due to its slowness, but I don't take pleasure in making 505 owners feel stupid for owning theirs and actually liking them.

cut
Not to worry.

I would say most 505 owners don't feel stupid at all. In fact, I would guess they feel pretty smart for liking their units and enjoying them very much, and owning a unit right now from which they can enjoy reading something at this very moment.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time getting information and feeling so much angst.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote