View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 01:24 PM   #78
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I buy and sell on ebay all the time. Including tablets and ereaders. That looks like a good T3. I'd love to have one, but really, how many ereaders does a person need?? I have enough (for now).
Same here. I'm not getting one -- at least not now (and probably never) -- but there is a small sense of urgency. Once these are gone, they'll be gone (new ones, anyhow). But basically it's just a higher resolution screen than the T2s and I don't think the resolution is bad on what I have. So I really can't come up with any valid justification to buy one.

Last edited by rcentros; 08-13-2014 at 01:28 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote