View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 05:27 AM   #74
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGIV View Post
EXCELLENT ebay advice! Been buying from them for about 15 years, never got a bad deal or crooked seller. I too, was kinda nervous the first time or two.
I've been buying and selling (mostly buying) on eBay for over 17 years. Except for one or two bad experiences (one selling, on buying that I can remember) I've almost had no trouble with them. I am careful when buying, and also ask questions before bidding, if a question needs to be asked.

That said, there are a few new T3s on eBay now -- one is priced at $135 (plus $10 s/h) and the seller has sold 22 of these and had "over 10" left. He also has a very good feedback score. If I were in the market for a T3, I would -- personally -- have no problem going with this seller. (This is not an endorsement -- I don't personally know this seller -- but he definitely meets the criteria of "very low risk" in my opinion. -- Actually, on closer inspection "he" is a company, not a person.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEW-So...item27e1033300

Last edited by rcentros; 08-13-2014 at 05:37 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote