Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 04:52 AM   #389
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
For weekend reasons, I have the text to be treated not available here to test it, but there might some additional clarification be necessary.

Does your proposal not match any uppercase letter in the respective context?

The point is, that nouns in the german language have always been spelled uppercase (at the beginning of the word, of course), also today, and should remain. Whereas, in the former spelling, most of words representing objects or persons, such as pronouns, have been written uppercase, having to be written lowercase following the actual spelling grammar. So, in English it would be like this:

The black Panther was meant to attack Him immediately, but He jumped quickly aside beyond the Wall.

Thus, the "Panther" and the "Wall" should remain uppercase, but "He" and "Him" should turn lowercase.

I hope the problem I have became clearer.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote