Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #2560
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
If they like their bird very, very, very, very well done they are welcome to try.

Pooh has a tendency to get himself into situations...I am simply trying to be the voice of caution in his head. Not an easy job.

My thinking was: wouldn't it be better to inflate the raft first, then get into the pot? Rather than get into the pot, sink to the bottom and inflate the raft which is now floating at the surface while a metal chicken sits at the bottom.

Of course, knowing Pooh, this would force him to drink his way out...so that was probably his plan all along.
I think this is the end result of PoohBear's consumption of that much Guinness:

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote