Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #2554
eschwartz
Irrational Optimist
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
It was kind of obvios.

(argh!. loopy in the doctors office aboout to get wisdom teeth removednhorible time to try thinking.
Sigh.

Didn't catch all of them. I was high on loopy drugs when I typed that. I'm really bad about needles. One time getting some cavities drilled they tried putting me in a straightjacket to keep me still, after the usual Novocain and stuff, but they still ended up having to put me out. Apparently, needles turn me into an escape artist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
That would do it
It was kind of obvious.

(argh!. Loopy in the doctors office about to get wisdom teeth removed, which is a horrible time to try thinking.

Last edited by eschwartz; 08-07-2014 at 06:04 PM.
eschwartz is online now   Reply With Quote