View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 07:55 AM   #70
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, Jetbook Mini, Jetbook Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I meant in size of font, my bad. The cybook allows 12 different font sizes, while the Bebook allows 3 different. I find that the 3 diferent sizes are adequate for me, but others might prefer the greater flexibility of more font sizes. Both allow the importation of new fonts. Bold, itialic, and underscore are usually part of the individual format inplementation (HTML, RTF, ect.).
Say you have very good or very bad eyes, and you prefer the font to be larger or smaller than the default font sizes.
Can you install or mod / edit the default fontsizes inside the device's firmware or something?

I mean even when installing a font that's just smaller in size, or larger for easier reading, can it be done on the BeBook?

If it can, then I don't really see any reason why the reader is not flexible enough concearning fonts.
Generally a device is only used between one and 2 users. If each of them has a favorite size for reading books, (say: 14 and 32pt) then you still have one size left to choose from (eg: 24pt).

Normally people who prefer a fonttype, will not often change it (or so I believe), unless the book's formatting is lousy and you need another size for better reading.

Last edited by ProDigit; 11-14-2008 at 08:02 AM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote