View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:28 PM   #31
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurablue View Post
Thanks for the information Rev. Bob. I know when I click on .com links that I don't see the same page that shows up for viewers from the US (I get "pricing information not available" for example) and I never knew about the ASIN method. Will definitely use it in future.
That has little to do with the link format. The Amazon.com server serves different contents depending on what it knows about you (ccokies, last Amazon customer log in).

Thus a UK customer may see "pricing information not available" on the detail page but the UK Kindle price converted to dollars including tax in "all books by author" and on the display of "all formats" (hc, paperback, audio, Kindle).

Note also that if you find any page you can find the corresponding .ca .com .co.uk etc pages by reversing the procedure. The page however may not exist or be flagged "not available" if the book is not sold there.