View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #13
rcentros
Evangelist
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kindle 4 (Black), Kindle Touch 3G & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Expected but still...

Hindsight being 20-20; they did have an amazing knack of zigging when the market was zagging.
I'm sorry to hear it, but it's definitely not a surprise -- Sony is backing out of a lot of markets. The first eReaders I saw in the stores were Sonys and I was impressed with their build from the start. (Of course I'm impressed with the build of the Nooks and Kindles as well.)

I'm happy I bought my PRS-T2. Hope it lasts for a while.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote