View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 07:10 PM   #1026
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Dr. Drib: If your profile card is accurate, that's the wrong file, nearly there, but a single character off . (dxg, not dx ).

I own the graphite (DX-G).

I'm certain that was the one I put on. ---- ADDED: I see that I left off the 'G' while typing. But I'll check again.

I'll try it again, though. (Right now, my battery's low.)

I bought this used about one year ago and have a few problems with it, unfortunately - such as screen blothching/fading while in the sun, so the reader's life is somewhat limited anyway, I fear.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote