Thread: Silliness Christmas wish list!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 03:39 PM   #33
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I'm wishing for more Vera stories for Christmas - all multi-episode adventures. Let's see. One with some nice squid would be nice. Another in orbit would be good. One down deep. Another steamy one in the kitchen would be good. And there should be pastry. Lots of pastry. And the occasional capuccino. And maybe The Blue One, Next To The Fish in a cameo appearance.
Well, hugo and Lefty have inserted themselves in the Vera and Harv's Panama Vacation story. They will probably save the day, since that would be cool. And there is, in fact a Blue One, Next to the Fish coming up. I'm trying to figure out how to have Marvin in it, but it's a stretch, considering it is set in 1938.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote