View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:10 AM   #55
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I archive in both epub and mobi. I leave PDFs in their original form (most are craft or cookbooks which work better in pdf form anyway). Makes it easier on my family members since I am the keeper of the elibrary and we have both epub and mobi units. I have a backup on an external drive and a duplicate on a flash drive at a sibling's home.

I have no doubt that if either of these formats become obsolete, there will be some conversion available.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote