View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 11:20 AM   #65
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
You say the bebook has less flexibility in fonts, do you mean with that that you would prefer the bebook to have larger or smaller fonts, or do you mean it doesn't have bold or italic or underscore, or you mean the font type?
I meant in size of font, my bad. The cybook allows 12 different font sizes, while the Bebook allows 3 different. I find that the 3 diferent sizes are adequate for me, but others might prefer the greater flexibility of more font sizes. Both allow the importation of new fonts. Bold, itialic, and underscore are usually part of the individual format inplementation (HTML, RTF, ect.).
Ralph Sir Edward is online now   Reply With Quote