View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #29010
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
May the good Lord be with you
Down every road you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud
Dignified and true
And do unto others
As you'd have done to you
Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever Young, Forever Young
Forever Young, Forever Young

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9apksOv6k )

Good morning, everyone! Having spent time with my classmates from 50 years ago, I realized that so many of them got old, but many remained young. The difference, it would seem, is how they chose to view their lives. We've all been through a lot of ups and downs over the past 50 years. Some pay attention to the downs, others pay attention to the ups. "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood..." and THAT has made all the difference!

"Assam" tea this morning, from the good folks at the East India Company, and some interesting 'stuff' that I've never tried before from the Food Lady. I wonder what it is? It tastes pretty good!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote