I've just used the software on a very complicated layout and it worked quite nice. I'm quite impressed
* Add a feature in the UI to make output JPG/GIF/PNG. Having to change the code is a bit cumbersome
* Add a cropbox that applies to all windows
* It would be nice if customized crop settings where saved per page so that all the adjustments can be made before the bulk conversion is executed.
* It would be nice if the final product was an eBook. If not maybe write a short tutorial here on how a user can create an ebook using calibre or comic2LRF. Where an LRF can be created from zipping up the files with a CBZ extension and runing these tools on the zip file.
* Adjust crop settings with font size. In a pages the column space was quite tight so I had to decrease the column with. However the title of the stores had lager fonts where the spacing of the word equaled
* Some case the text was cut in half.
* There is overlap of crop shows up on some pages, where part of the second column shows up on the 1 column screen. The 2nd column shows up fine on the following screens but this is a bit distracting)