Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #1426
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Since I am pretty well connected with the powers that be in Paris, I have arranged to have a smoke machine installed on top of the Eiffel Tower. Check it out at:

http://www.mapmsg.com/view/smokesign...aWwAAIQYeJM3EQ
i am not even surprised that you would be able to have a smoke machine installed on top of the eiffel tower. i am quite intensely touched though at the message. plus, from the top of a hill near my house, i have a really good view of the tower, actually, so later on i'm going to go check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Now that I think of it, I should have probably paid someone to translate my message in French.
don't we have someone to take care of such things ? where's vivaldi ? ...oh no, wait ; he only translates FROM french. never mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Yahoo's Babel Fish told me that the word "avatar" in French translates to "misadventure" in English. The Parisians may be wondering why someone is wishing misadventure upon Zelda.

Cheers,
Marc
aha ! so it's marc who handles the translation in the other direction. you and vr make a great team, marc.

thanks for another brilliant... um... thingie, madam b ! i don't think i'll be able to get it into my avatar so i'll just wander over and gaze at it from time to time. much like the bob dylan zelda pinwheel tribute video (i still love that thing).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote