View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook-ST, Sony 505 & T1, Kobo Aura & Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
Looks like the new, improved Sony eBook Store will be opening Friday at 9:00 a.m.! I got the following announcement in my email today:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherchance View Post
Recursion is a wonderful thing. I guess you really meant the thread that you created over in the News section. Personally, I wouldn't have seen that other post, because this is the section I'm in most of the time.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing an improvement in the store functionality. The screenshot in the email looks reasonably promising from what you can see.
That's why I posted it here. I don't visit many other forums other than here or the deals and freebies area either.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote