View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 03:24 AM   #5
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
I own all the major Tolkien texts in paper form, and have had them for years (since I was a teenager in the 80's. A couple of months back I tried to find ebook versions of the books so I could carry them around on my clie, and found text versions just be doing some searching on Google.

I won't post them anywhere, or give them to anyone, (and I was happy to pay for them too) but they were easy to find, and supplement the paper versions I already have.

I agree though, the Tolkien Foundation should jump on the bandwagon and publish them themselves, as there IS a demand for them. I also pity the fool trying to make money like this, as they are probably going to be facing a law suit, if they're unlucky.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote