View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:54 PM   #15
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Just my 2 cents. I really like the pw2 font rendering. I had a Kobo Glo(gave it to my husband) and while it was nice to add my own fonts, the pw2 is so much clearer to me. I stayed away from Kindle for a long time thinking that having all of those font settings on the Kobo would help my not so great vision. I honestly prefer the Kindle. I take it everywhere and read on it daily.

I am sure that the Aura HD is a great reader. I was tempted by the larger screen, but I am spoiled to the kindle now. I am perfectly happy with the paperwhite.

Penny

I definitely thought the Kobo Glo was a bit less clear when I looked at it - among other things, that was off-putting. Thanks for your opinion though - I like to hear other people's personal experiences with regard to this kind of thing. What font do you tend to use? I do like the idea of the larger screen, but I'm not sure how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
They are fine, but apart from Baskerville and Palatino, they are also ugly, IMHO. Then again, Baskerville and Palatino are to thin for me.
I'm not too keen on whatever the default font was on the Kindle I tried in the shop, but I quite like Baskerville I think. I'm reasonably sure it's dark/sharp enough for me, but it's so hard to tell when looking in the shop.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote