View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #13
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Just my 2 cents. I really like the pw2 font rendering. I had a Kobo Glo(gave it to my husband) and while it was nice to add my own fonts, the pw2 is so much clearer to me. I stayed away from Kindle for a long time thinking that having all of those font settings on the Kobo would help my not so great vision. I honestly prefer the Kindle. I take it everywhere and read on it daily.

I am sure that the Aura HD is a great reader. I was tempted by the larger screen, but I am spoiled to the kindle now. I am perfectly happy with the paperwhite.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote