View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 10:29 PM   #790
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
@anemicoak, yep I understand about ADE3 (well sort of) but what I don't get is what ADE4 is about.

I realise that it's still in the testing phase .... but I'm wondering if ADE3 will be side lined faster than anticipated with the advent of ADE4.

And therefore wondering if another DRM is simultaneously being devised for ADE4 suitability.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote