Thread: Meet-Up! Chicagoans? -ites? -ers?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #66
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Texans? Plotting something?? Er (as in Chicago-er), excuse me, my Queen, but just how many meet-ups have you had in Paris to date? I'm sure it's associated with a plot of some kind. Probably to take over the world (word?) as we know it (them).
there is no global quota for meetups, silly dog. (by the way : next paris meetup is planned for the end of january. mar(k)(c) your calendars !) however if there is *not* a quota for texans then someone has been sleeping on the job*, and since the texans have clearly exceeded this quota, perhaps chicago has to pay. i have no comment on the alleged parisian plot to take over the wor(l)d.

*no offense meant to our fine upstanding texan contingent. y'all know i loves ya. i just think it's sketchy there are so many of you, comparatively speaking.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote