View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #387
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompuIves View Post
stays grey on my Kindle.
I don't understand something of the generator yet, can you also create an X-Ray for AZW3 files or do you have to convert the AZW3 to mobi first?
When the X-Ray is generated I just put it in the folder of the book I generated it for, is this right?
EDIT: When I rename the X-Ray file to the book the X-Ray button shows up, but it gives a message saying: "X-Ray is not available for this book".
Yeah, the X-Ray should already be named properly for the book (assuming the one on your computer is the exact same one as on your Kindle) and it just goes in the .sdr folder.
The newest version of the command-line program should be able to do AZW3 files.
Based on what you described, I would first open the book in a mobi metadata editor to ensure that the tag on it is EBOK and not PDOC.
If it's possible, I may make the x-ray builder automatically change this in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April_7th View Post
Doesn't work.. Okay, screw this.. I'll wait for plug-in bug fixes.. Or more user-friendly stand-alone..
Thank you for your help and sorry that I stole your time..
An interface for the command-line is a distant goal, but not likely anytime soon unfortunately.
If I remember right, I believe you can also drag a book onto the xraybuilder.exe and it will start processing that book, asking you for input as it goes along. The alias file gets created automatically and you can choose to cancel the build process and edit it from the /ext folder if you want.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 06-30-2014 at 09:01 AM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote