View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 11:04 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Loeki van der Lee is the person I "spoke" to by mail as well...he seems to be their PR guy.

What I don't understand is this "before the end of May" thing...it could mean anything from today to 30th of May...

Why don't they just set a date? I hope this won't be like "second half of April", but since there have been so many sightings of the Iliad in the past week, I suppose it could acutally make it. I hope it's this week.

Anyone care to speculate why it's still a bit "open"? I'd go for the "waiting for additional devices" theory or as alternative I'd say they're updating the devices they have...but I don't think that's right.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote