View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 05:06 AM   #3
skreutzer
Software Developer
skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.skreutzer considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
If you only want to validate a single XHTML file, you don't need to use a EPUB validator at all, you might do a simple, ordinary XHTML file validation, for instance with the W3C validator. You can also do XHTML on your local machine with tools like XMLStarlet (internet connection required), I myself do complete XHTML offline validation in one of my tools.
skreutzer is offline   Reply With Quote