View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 10:26 AM   #821
tigerjack89
tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tigerjack89 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle 6 WiFi
Hi guys, new to the forum
I have some issues with the use of this software, which I always use to read PDFs on the ebook.
Particularly, the main question is that when I have some tables or figures in the original page, I think that the conversion treats all the page as an image and doesn't use the dpi settings.
In the attachment, you can see what I mean: 2 adjacent pages from the same pdf with the same options. [Sorry, I use the rubber to delete some text, I don't know if the full images violates some copyrights]

How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by tigerjack89; 06-30-2014 at 12:06 PM.
tigerjack89 is offline   Reply With Quote