View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 05:27 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
Sorry to sound stupid, but where is the Kobo desktop? I still can't download the damn thing, and I still can't ask Kobo for more information.
The Kobo desktop application is downloadable from http://www.kobosetup.com/.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
Where would I find the PDF books?
Do you mean how do you find the PDF books in the Kobo store? If so, no idea. When you look at a book, there is info on where you can read the books. I have never seen anything that indicates if the book is only a PDF.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote