View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #9
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner View Post
On the forum I am trying to convert the threads to an ebook, there is not an option to "show printable version." That's what I meant by saying there are no "thread tools" like there are on this forum.
I don't understand...in the first post, you explicitly said
Quote:
I know you could "show printable version" and print to PDF, but that is not good enough...
Now you say that you can't show printable version? In any case, the Send To Kindle plug in can be used whether you use "show printable version" or not. It takes whatever text is on the page and converts it to ebook format. I used the plugin to convert this thread and attached it so that you can see what it will look like.

Shari
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 Convert forum threads to ebook_ - MobileRead Forums.azw3 (47.2 KB, 190 views)
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote