View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #851
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
TBR means To Be Read?

I have read the series and liked it, though it's a bit grim. I started listening to the first book but got side tracked for some reason. I'm very much mood driven when it comes to both reading and listening to books. There is many a book that I put aside simply because I wasn't in the right mood for it and then picked up later and enjoyed.

Speaking of To Be Read list (at least I assume that is what you are talking about), I'm a bit frustrated with the current situation with managing audible books. I tend to be a list oriented person. For example, I listen to audiobooks a lot in my car and like to keep them in a playlist on my iTouch. Of course, since audible audiobooks don't come from Apple, you can't see them in a playlist if you use iCloud. I solve that by simply not using iCloud on my iTouch. That works well enough for that specific purpose, but I do use iCloud on all the other devices that I might use to listen to audio books. I really, really wish that the audible app supported the concept of playlists and was better able to handle syncing between devices. Well, maybe we will see something when the new iOS comes out.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote