View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 03:43 AM   #848
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Nook HD+, Xperia Ion
I finished up Peacemaker (Foreigner) today, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The narration impressed me much more favorably than in previous volumes with this narrator, too. Perhaps it was his overly gruff Lord Geigi that I found most off-putting before, or maybe it's just because I switched narrators in mid-series and balked at the change, but his character voicing seemed appropriate and well nuanced in this book.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote