View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #7
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I still haven't started reading this series, and it will take some time to get my German fresh again... but doesn't it say "Table of Contents" (in English) in this book (and maybe in others, I haven't checked all)? Also it seems the format varies a bit in the series ("ERSTES KAPITEL" in the first book, "Erstes Kapitel" in the sixth, and no space after the colon...).
Coming from an English speaking guy, the "toc" remark sounds quite funny, but you are, of course right. As soon as I have finished the Winnetou trilogy (might be today or tomorrow), I will go back to the "Orientzyklus" and check the books for consistency and a few minor formatting errors I committed. I have had a steep learning curve with Mobi creator ( the "Orientzyklus" being the first books I did other than straight conversions as per the reader) and will straighten things out in the next days.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote