View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 03:19 PM   #37730
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Today my favourite English teacher from secondary school came into our store. We chatted a while and I confessed to him that he was the one who motivated me to read. He was always talking about the book he'd read and how much he enjoyed them. He was surprised about this, but liked it.

I can remember after one summer holiday he talked at length about one of the books he read. I can remember it had "swan" in the title, it was set in China, that it was a couple of years old by then and that it was a long book. After some searching I think it must have been Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China. So I've added that to my summer reading list (I always seem to read books set in that region during summer).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote