Thread: Pop-up endnotes
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:04 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Because I only quoted the part that was relevant to my point. The fact that your JS is incomplete has no bearing on whether or not it can work on a Kindle (nor on whether you implied with your post that it COULD and then later recanted).

My point was that you said it CAN work on a kindle and then later said you DIDN'T say it could. I find that confusing and/or contradictory: hence the confused emoticon.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote