View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 09:30 PM   #337
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwilson View Post
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread - I thought I was subscribed but I'd stopped receiving emails. I'll try to find some time to catch up with recent posts to see if there's anything which needs fixing for the Calibre plugin.
I think the only recent thing was RogueJay's issue where my tool and your plugin were grabbing the wrong unique id values from the book. I had to change the mobi unpack version I was using...
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote