View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:20 AM   #9
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What you are calling a microHDMI port is actually a Mini DisplayPort. You have to get it right or you'll end up buying the wrong adapter/cable. I recently bought a couple of Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adaptors and they work very well on the Surface Pro 2 to connect to the TV.
I have been referring to it as a microHDMI port and even purchased one to use with my Surface 2. works great.... No matter what it's called.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote