View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:46 AM   #5
Indecisive
Indecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blueIndecisive can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcLaren View Post
I bought mine about a month ago and had a hard time finding ANY vendor that had one. I bought off of Amazon from Triplenet Pricing and was happy to get it for $188. It's $193 from them now. The lowest priced Amazon vendor selling it has it for $186. Bestbuy was out of stock. Wal-mart ran out of stock the day before I decided to buy it. I will say that I got it quickly, four days if I remember correctly.

I just looked and see that futureshop.ca has them in stock for $169.99 CAD.

I bought this case and have been pretty happy with it. The red is much deeper than the one displayed, almost scarlet.
Thanks, I'll check futureshop
Indecisive is offline   Reply With Quote