View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Ookay, back to the drawing board. Turns out, I'm blind, and unbreaking the UI actually broke something: it *looks* (can't read the script, so, guessing ^^) like the layout shaping is broken (like w/ PubFonts & actually selecting the custom font in the Aa menu)...

>_<"

EDIT²: ... Which is actually how Code2000 also renders on my device. Yay for custom FT tweaks. -_-".

EDIT³: For ref, how Scheherazade looks when that happens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2014_06_10T00_27_05+0138.png
Views:	403
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	123906  

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-09-2014 at 09:54 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote