View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Okay, first try broke the UI, yay ;D.

Second try, better, and seems to work. Will check that it doesn't sneakily break stuff.

Screenshots, for ref (w/ a custom FT, and on a Touch, for ease of recovery in case things go kablooey [and also because it's the one at the top of the pile ]).

The font used is SIL Scheherazade (which only ships a regular style, so the bold is synthetic, and happens to be a good testcase, since it renders Latin scripts horribly [w/ default ft settings (ie. bci, I suspect the autohinter would take better care of it]).

(First screenshot is w/ PubFont, second is Scheherazade [through fallback mechanism]).

EDIT: Nope, false alarm.

I'll merge this in the Fonts Hack once I've checked it doesn't break anything .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2014_06_09T20_00_23+0138.png
Views:	455
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	123887   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2014_06_09T20_00_40+0138.png
Views:	438
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	123888  

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-09-2014 at 06:38 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote