Thread: Accessories New Kindle cover
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 04:51 AM   #31
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfleisher View Post
It folds backwards fine for me. Using it that way right now. If the clips are loose just squeeze them in a bit and then slide the kindle back into them. They may have shifted a bit in transit.
I was locked in mortal combat with the clips, now one works - that's a step forward. My hubby doesn't realise it, but he is going to fix the clip tomorrow. Evil - that's me!

For now I have been folding it the opposite way and it works fine, so I can read with one hand.

The spine of the cover is one inch thick and, overall it's 8 1/2" by 5 1/2".
It's a bit heavier than expected, but it's great at protecting the Kindle.
I can still slip it into my handbag. I don't go anywhere with my Kindle and I am trying to dream up a pet name for it.

Cheers.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote