View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, JBC, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by smp_iliad View Post
My DR1000s arrived today and it apparently has fault in capacitive sensor. I saw somewhere in the thread complaining about the same problem. This problem comes up random. You can see in the picture three sensor lights stay on. I think anyone receiving DR1000s should check the problem as well. Personally, I don't understand why iRex had to use the capacitive sensor...iLiad has more useful buttons than DR.
What are capacitive sensors anyway?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote