View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 08:00 AM   #720
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I have just one cookbook for now. It's one for those people on the Paleo Diet, which judging from the number of cookbooks produced about it, must be popular right now.

For those who don't know what the Paleo diet is, let me try to explain. Paleo is short for "Paleolithic," an early age in the history of mankind, when supposedly our ancestors lived in caves and were hunter/gatherers. So, the Paleo diet is made up of food like our caveman and cavewoman ancestors would have had by hunting, and gathering food that grew on its own. So, it's a meat, salad, and fruits diet. (I would ask that fellow Mobilereaders correct me if I'm wrong on any point above, but I know that they'll do it anyway, so I won't ask).

It's also the diet many doctors put their pre-diabetic patients on, as it limits starches and refined sugars.
Not correcting, but just adding...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote