View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #45
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's exactly what I do with the books I create - when I subsequently read them I just "bookmark" the pages with errors then, after I've finished the book, I go through the bookmarks, correct the errors, and produce a new version of the book.
I've been doing this as I go along - I read a few chapters (in bed), bookmarking pages with errors, then later in the day I open the source document in Word on my laptop to fix the bookmarked errors before transferring the updated book back to the reader. The advantage of this is that a lot of the errors are common throughout the text, so I try to do a global search and replace. This saves me extra work later. I sometimes wonder when I'll ever read the corrected book again - may be in 20 years time (at least I'll have a good proof).
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote