View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 03:34 PM   #335
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoLatte View Post
I'm gonna be frank with you, I want to use this for a fanfiction...
I am gonna use it for actual book, too, of course...
But, yeah... Do you think it would work?
What about adding support for TVTroupes, or text files!?
At the moment it only pulls info off Shelfari. If your book happened to be on there it wouldn't be a problem.
Pulling data from any other site or a text file would be possible, but I don't have time to add anything like it at the moment. Maybe later in the summer...

If someone else wants to throw the code together in C# for the tool (or python for the plugin), feel free.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote