View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:50 AM   #707
samosa
Connoisseur
samosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than momsamosa loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura, Aura HD and Mini, PW1 and PW2, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I opened up my 2 Kobo Minis yesterday and they both had 4gb cards in them, instead of 2. So I copied the image of one and wrote it to a 16gb card. The other one, I used software to extend the partition to use the whole card. Since then, I've been adding books to both. I just love the Mini. But the Aura is still the favorite, due to the light and the fact I can buy a slim snap on case.

I'm removing books from my Nook HD. I've gone back to preferring to read on Eink. I've got a Nook ST on the way to root and turn into a little eink tablet. I like to play with my toys
I like what you did. As I did exactly the same thing! I am a greedy person so I put in 32GB cards into mine. Of the three I opened up two had 2GB cards and only one had 4GB card. The one with 4GB card has a whiter (sharper) screen. Where I am there is no slim case to buy. I could order some over Rakuten but I'm too stingy. Really love my minis too as they are the only ones that fit into pockets.

I am not brave enough (yet) to root the Nook ST... I think I will just keep it the way it came.

Last edited by samosa; 05-31-2014 at 11:53 AM.
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote