View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:50 AM   #707
samosa
Connoisseur
samosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and gracesamosa herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo Aura, Aura HD and Mini, PW1 and PW2, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I opened up my 2 Kobo Minis yesterday and they both had 4gb cards in them, instead of 2. So I copied the image of one and wrote it to a 16gb card. The other one, I used software to extend the partition to use the whole card. Since then, I've been adding books to both. I just love the Mini. But the Aura is still the favorite, due to the light and the fact I can buy a slim snap on case.

I'm removing books from my Nook HD. I've gone back to preferring to read on Eink. I've got a Nook ST on the way to root and turn into a little eink tablet. I like to play with my toys
I like what you did. As I did exactly the same thing! I am a greedy person so I put in 32GB cards into mine. Of the three I opened up two had 2GB cards and only one had 4GB card. The one with 4GB card has a whiter (sharper) screen. Where I am there is no slim case to buy. I could order some over Rakuten but I'm too stingy. Really love my minis too as they are the only ones that fit into pockets.

I am not brave enough (yet) to root the Nook ST... I think I will just keep it the way it came.

Last edited by samosa; 05-31-2014 at 11:53 AM.
samosa is offline   Reply With Quote