View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I attach a teaser image of various EBW1150 .imp versions (of a sample html); the one with 596 total pages is what I will produce (small font), but I do like the one with 498 pages (x-small font). Any opinions?
New updated two-tier TOC .imp versions for EBW1150 and REB1200 readers now added to post #1 above.

Last edited by nrapallo; 11-05-2008 at 08:17 AM. Reason: now post #1 includes 7th attachments, previously omitted
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote