View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 01:42 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
Dear davidfor,
My shelves worked fine on both aura hd and aura 6" after I sideloaded 3.3.0, but I had to reset the hd to solve a bug (no more automatic sleeping mode), and since then the user sorting menu for shelves (by name, number of books, creation date) disappeared, on the hd (still there on the 6") and it seems to be sorted by creation date. Here are the only two lines in the config where shelves are mentioned:

LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%281.1%20 %E0%20%28re%29lire%29=sortByNewest()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%281.5%20 divers%20plus%20tard%29=sortByNewest()

I gather those memorize the shelves I have opened: inside the shelves themselves, sorting still functions.
Yes, if you open a shelf and change the sort order, a line like these is added to record the selected sort order.
Quote:

Should I add your three lines before those lines to recreate the shelves sorting options?
No, you only need to add one of the lines. The three lines show what the possibilities are. Whichever you use will sort the collections list in that order. But, it doesn't matter which you choose. Once one of the lines are in the config file, the collections list should show a sort option at the top of the screen. Changing what is selected will update the config file.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote