View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #507
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
If that was aimed at me then I respectfully ask that you rethink it. Read my post again. I was careful not to call his opinion invalid because it is not. It is just an opinion. As for coming out of the woodwork check my post count against yours. I remember why I don't post much here anymore.
It wasn't aimed specifically at you. It was a general comment about how negative/neutral reviews tend to be treated by fans/authors. You were sort of included in it, but should not have been.

I do apologise. This is a forum and not a traditional rating site so the setup is different and I should have thought about my reply more before making it.
Your response was very respectful.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote