View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by mick1 View Post
Hey folks, this is my first post here. I've been waiting for a full-size colour eReader for several years (before the iPad was announced / released) that I can use for reading academic papers. It would be nice to save trees and not carry a stack of paper around with me. I have an iPad, but reading on it kills my eyes.

So, my question is: is there anyone out there with a Jetbook colour 2 that uses it for this? If so, how does it work? Or, alternatively, would some kind person out there mind taking a photo of the Jetbook displaying a science PDF if I emailed one to them?

Thanks in advance!
I'd be highly interested as well.
But all the reviews about Jetbook Color and similar devices, for example the PocketBook Color Lux http://www.pocketbook-int.com/de/pro...book-color-lux are devastating.
I didn't find a single review with a single positive aspect...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote